怎么把"拔萝卜,拔萝卜,哎吆,哎吆,拔不动"翻译成英语

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/05/05 19:14:56
怎么把

怎么把"拔萝卜,拔萝卜,哎吆,哎吆,拔不动"翻译成英语
怎么把"拔萝卜,拔萝卜,哎吆,哎吆,拔不动"翻译成英语

怎么把"拔萝卜,拔萝卜,哎吆,哎吆,拔不动"翻译成英语
Stubbs radish,pulling radishes,newsletter hey,hey newsletter,pulling Fixed

pull out the radish,pull out the radish,hey,hey,hard to pull out

幼儿英语童话剧——拔萝卜
角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat
characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat
画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。
(Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. lo...

全部展开

幼儿英语童话剧——拔萝卜
角色:小兔Rabbit、小狗Dog、小猴Monkey、山羊Goat
characters: rabbit, dog, monkey, goat
画外音:小兔子肚子饿了,她想找些东西吃。找呀,找了半天。忽然发现小路边的地里长着一根萝卜。
(Rabbit is hungry,she wants to find some food. look for a moment, Suddenly, she find a radish in a filed beside the road.)
兔:啊,一个萝卜!一个大萝卜!我把它拔出来。
R:Oh, a radish! A big radish! I'll pull it out.
哎——嗨——呦!哎——嗨——呦!
Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo!
这萝卜太重了。我拔不出来。
The radish is too heavy. I can't pull it out.
狗:我是小狗。我饿了。哦,兔小姐,你在干什么?
D: I'm a dog. I'm hungry. Oh, Miss rabbit, What are you doing?
兔:你好,狗先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我拔不出来。
R:Hello, Mr. Dog. A radish, a big radish. It's too heavy. I can't pull it out.
狗:我帮你。咱们一起拔。
D:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.
兔:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
R:Thank you . Let's pull it together.
兔和狗:一、二、开始!哎----嗨----呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
R&D:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can't pull it out.
(小猴走了过来)
猴:我是小猴。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
M:I'm a monkey. I'm hungry. Oh, What are you doing?
兔和狗:你好,猴先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
R&D:Hello, Mr. Monkey. A radish, a big radish. It's too heauy. We can't pull it out.
猴:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
M:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.
兔和狗:谢谢你。咱们一起拔。
R&D:Thank you. Let's pull it together.
兔,狗和猴:一,二,开始!哎---嗨---呦!哎---嗨---呦!哦,这萝卜太重了。我们拔不出来。
R,D&M:One, two, begin! Ai---Hay---Yo! Ai---Hay---Yo! Oh, the radish is too heavy. We can't pull it out.
(小山羊走了过来)
羊:我是山羊。我饿了。哦,你们在干什么?
G:I'm a goat. I'm hungry. Oh, what are you doing?
狗、兔和猴:你好,山羊先生。一个萝卜,一个大萝卜。它太重了。我们拔不出来。
R,D&M:Hello, Mr.Goat. A radish. a big radish. It's too heavy. We can't pull it out.
羊:我帮你们。咱们一起拔。
G:I'll help you. Let's pull it together.
狗,兔和猴:谢谢你,咱们一起拔。
R,D&M:Thank you. Let's pull it together.
兔,狗,猴和羊:一,二,开始。哎—嗨---呦!这萝卜真大,这萝卜真重。哎—嗨—呦!我们必须使劲干。我们一定把它拔出来。
R,D,M&G:One, two, begin. Ai---Hay---Yo! The radish is big. The radish is heavy. Ai---Hay---Yo! We must work hard. We must pull it out.
兔,狗,猴和羊:哎—嗨—呦!啊,萝卜拔出来了!一个大萝卜!一个重萝卜。我们大家一起吃!
R,D,M&G:Ai---Hay---Yo! Ah, the radish is out! A big radish! A heavy radish! We'll eat it together.
(他们一起围着大萝卜唱歌,跳舞。)
参考资料:.............-_

收起